Welcome and my crafting history

Welcome to my new blog!
I have decided to start a crafting blog because I am currently redecorating my bedroom.
As part of my redecorating I am going to craft and do it all myself. Inspired by this I thought why not record my crafting and better yet why not on a blog where other people can see,learn and be inspired to craft yourselves.

I have always enjoyed the relaxation and creativeness of crafting ever since I was little. When I was 9 I started scrap booking and took art classes. I am now at high school and am taking art as a subject. I love how you can create what ever you want and make it the way you want. For me its a great way to take a step back from the stresses of life and just be in the moment, so my goal for this blog is for you all to hopefully use some of my tips and tricks to create your on craft pieces and be pleased with the outcome


There are no rules. Just follow your heart.
Robin Williams, Actor/Comedian


Happy crafting everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment